Available to view now:
Take a deep dive into autoimmune diseases, celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, wheat allergies, Crohn’s, lactose intolerance, allergies, immune-problems, and type-1 diabetes.
Class 1: Celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, and wheat allergies. Everything you need to know about gluten-related health problems, and steps you can take to avoid, correct, and support your health.
Class 2: Leaky Gut, SIBO, Crohn's, Type 1 diabetes, allergies, lactose intolerance, and autoimmune pearls.
Class 3: Q&A, Case studies
In this workshop you will learn how to integrate genetic testing and laboratory testing to create a precision-based health plan. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- What labs do you really need, and what do they mean?
- How do you know if you have the celiac gene or celiac disease?
- What is the difference between celiac, gluten sensitivity, and a wheat allergy?
- Celiac disease symptoms, testing, and clinical pearls.
- Crohn’s symptoms, testing, and clinical pearls.
- What is the difference between lactose intolerance and a dairy allergy?
- Do you have the lactose intolerance gene?
- What can be done to reduce the risk for an autoimmune disease like type 1 diabetes, celiac, Crohn’s, or Ulcerative Colitis?
- Natural ways to support health.
- Genes that can increase histamine allergies, and what you can do about them?
- What genes are red flags and clinically important?
- What can you do to turn on health promoting genes and turn off disease promoting genes.
- Health problems and symptoms.
- Medical myths.
- Nutritional and lifestyle protocols to support health.
- Genetic combinations that can increase the risk for health problems.
- Nutrigenomics, epigenetic, clinical, and lab pearls.
- Leaky gut.
- Brain-gut connection.
- Actionable information.
- Case studies.
- Live Q& A.
This course will include three 1-hour live webinars. Each webinar will be recorded to be previewed at your convenience if you cannot attend the live webinar.
Dr. Sutton has both Celiac and Crohn's disease, and has clinical and academic pearls that you don’t want to miss.
Identify, and eliminate, health landmines before they go off.
There is a silent epidemic of undiagnosed and untreated celiac disease, and other digestive problems. Lab and genetic testing provide a simple solution to diagnosing this problem, and yet most people are not properly diagnosed. There are medical myths that are perpetuating the epidemic of being undiagnosed properly. In this webinar you will learn how to integrate genetic testing and laboratory testing to create a precision-based health plan for your patients.
I have signed up and watched several of Dr. Suttons educational workshops. I have found her workshops extremely informational, very engaging and some of the most useful information about very popular health topics.
She is very passionate about the topics that she teaches and is even more passionate about preventing health problems before they start.
As a future chiropractor the clinic information and knowledge I have gained through Dr. Suttons workshops is top notch and has put me ahead in my career path. If you are a clinician, chiropractor, or anyone looking to solutions to health problems before they start I highly recommend registering for any of Dr. Suttons workshops! You will walk away with tools and actionable steps to help your patients, clients, loved ones and yourself stay on the true path of health!
Workshop will be available to be viewed for 365 days after being uploaded or for the length of the subscription of the webinar platform.
All sales are final.
For educational purposes only. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent disease. Please contact your doctor before making any diet, nutritional, or lifestyle changes.