Save you vision from Alzheimer’s of the eye.
Available to watch now.
Vision loss from Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is on the rise and preventable. AMD is a neurodegenerative disease that destroys the retina, which is a part of the nervous system. Blindness from AMD is caused by damage to the retina. This damage is much easier to prevent than correct. If you look at the damage from AMD under a microscope, then you will see that it is very similar to damage in the brain of people with Alzheimer’s. This is one of many reasons that scientists are calling AMD Alzheimer’s of the eye.
There are simple steps that can save vision from AMD. There are genetic and environmental factors that dramatically increase the risk for AMD. However, there are also environmental factors that can dramatically reduce the risk for AMD. Unfortunately, most people don’t know their genetic predisposition for AMD, or know that the current guidelines for AMD prevention are significantly less effective for a large percent of the population because of their specific AMD genes. This blind spot in the AMD clinical guidelines is leaving many people, at the highest risk for AMD, at the greatest risk, and with an illusion that they are protecting themselves. It’s time to take a different approach that goes far beyond the current AMD prevention measures. Register for my upcoming AMD workshop to learn how to take your health beyond your DNA and save your vison!
This workshop is a valuable use of your time. What is your vision worth?
What you'll get in this workshop:
- Learn what is Age related macular degeneration, how does it happen, and what are the types of AMD.
- Learn the stages of Age-related macular degeneration, including stage zero, which is before damage occurs.
- Learn why waiting until your eye doctor tells you have AMD is too late, as permanent damage has already occurred.
- Learn the 7 genes that are most important for increasing the risk for vision loss from AMD.
- Learn how to find out if you have a gene that can increase your risk for AMD.
- Learn what prevents damage to the retina, and vision loss, based on what your genes are.
- Learn why current nutritional recommendations for preventing AMD do not work for a large percentage of the population due to the genes they inherited.
- Learn what environmental changes are most powerful for preventing vision loss based on specific genes.
- Learn what diet, nutritional, and lifestyle factors are most important for preventing AMD.
- Learn what labs and testing should be done to diagnose and monitor one’s health for AMD.
- Option to watch live workshop with Q & A at end.
- Access to watching recordings for up to one year.
This workshop is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any diseases.
Webinar will be available to be viewed for 365 days after being uploaded or for the length of the subscription of the webinar platform, whichever is shorter.